Meet Dawn Pollard
Dawn Pollard is the wife of former NBA player Scot Pollard who played with the Boston Celtics, the Cavaliers and the Detroit Pistons who selected him in the NBA Draft while he was playing college basketball at the University of Kansas. But what is there about Pollard’s wife Dawn Pollard? Find Out here!
Dawn Pollard’s hubby Scot Pollard was part of the cast of Survivor: Kaoh Rong, he was part of the Brawn Tribe on the 32th season of the famous t.v reality series. 6’11” Scot was born on February 12, 1975 in Murray, Utah one of the six children born to University of Utah’s former basketball player Pearl Pollard. Scot attended Torrey Pines High ~School and the University of Kansas. He was selected 19th overall in the first round of the 1997 NBA Draft by the Detroit Pistons.
After two years in Detroit he was traded to the Sacramento Kings who traded him in 2003 to the Indiana Pacers, he joined the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2006 and the Boston Celtics in 2007, he retired shortly after the 2008 NBA Championships.
Pollard known as the Samurai Scot gained popularity for his particular hairstyles and gained controversy when he said “Hey Kids, Do Drugs during a 20-second timeout on March 11, 2007, he meant the comment as a joke for the guys at the media truck who had a camera with the light on top not working properly, Pollard thought the camera was off when he looked at it and said it, he apologized shortly after.
After his retirement, Scot Pollard hosted Comcast SportsNet’s segment Planet Pollard, and as analyst for Fox Sports; he also had a small part in the 2012 horror film Axeman at the Cutter’s Creek and starred as Leon in Rhino, he also played B.H Born in the 2014 film Jayhawkers and was on the film the Association (2016).
Many of you probably know that Scot Pollard has been married twice, Elizabeth “Beth” his first wife is the mother of his three eldest children, Lolli, 17, Tallula, 13, and Ozzy, who will be 8 in August. Dawn has been married before too.
Read the top facts about current wife, Dawn Pollard, below:
1. She was born Dawn Michelle Degasperis in Denver, Colorado on September 13, 1978.
2. She was born to Italian/ Thailandian parents Robert Degasperis, 66, and Vasana Degasperis, 61.
3. Her father, a US Army veteran who served in Vietnam and Persian gulf war, passed away from kidney cancer in 2000.
4. Dawn has two beautiful sisters, Renee and Nicole.
5. She is a motorcycle lover, hairstylist, model.
6. She works as a booking agent and coordinator for Scot
7. The couple got engaged in September, 2013.
8. Dawn Pollard married the former NBA player on December 13, 2013.
9. Dawn and Scot will welcome their first child together on May 7th.
10. Follow Dawn Pollard on Twitter here
Trending on Wagcelebrity.com: