10. Warren Lichtenstein was born in 1965. (not a pic of him, but so cute!)
9. He earned a degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
8. His first child, a son Stefan resides with his mother Lily Manderachia in Aspen, Colorado.
7. He is CEO of the $4 billion hedge Steel Partners, which he founded in 1990.
6. Lichtenstein manages a charitable organization called Steel Partners Foundation that is a significant donor to the building of a Jewish synagogue in Aspen Colorado.
5. He is now paying almost $50,000.00 in child support to ex-fiance, mountain climber Annabelle Bond for the five year old daughter he had with her.
4. He has been good friends with Bethenny Frankel, 42, who is going through a divorce, for over 10 years.
3. He was seen vacationing with Bethenny in several places including St. Tropez, Aspen and Hong Kong among others.
2. Both he and Bethenny continue saying that they are just friends, but it seems they’re getting cosier by the day.
And the number ONE thing about Warren Lichenstein is that he’s a BILLIONAIRE!!!
Trending on Wagcelebrity.com: