Meet Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan is the husband of former child actress, singer, producer, turned reality TV star and most recently DWTS contestant, Kim fields. We know Fields as a child star, for her role of Tootie Ramsey on the popular sitcom Diff’rent Strokes. She reprised the role for the series’ spin-off, The Facts of Life.
The NY native, and her sister, Alexis Fields, also an actress, are the daughters of legendary actress Chip Fields. Kim Victoria Fields landed her first acting gig at the age of 5, appearing on Sesame Street. As a young adult Fields earned a role on the sitcom Living Single, and later transitioned into rap music and R&B.
A talented actress, Kim also found time for school and earned a bachelor’s in communications and film in 1990 form Pepperdine University –while also running her own production company, Victory Entertainment, Inc., which specialized in TV, film and theater.
As for her personal life, Kim was first married to film producer Jonathon Freeman for six years, until their divorce in 2001. Then Broadway actor, Christopher Morgan came to her life.
Christopher Leroy Morgan was born in June, 1976. He is the son of Rhonda and Wallace Leroy Morgan. Christopher Morgan is known for his spectacular singing and dancing skills on the 2005 film Romance & Cigarettes, that same year he played Rubiana in Blood of a Champion; other credits include, his role on the television film Paul Mooney The Godfather of Comedy.
The couple was married on July 23, 2007, in a private ceremony officiated bу Pastor Donnie McClurkin.
Below you can read Christopher Morgan’s top facts.
1. Christopher Morgan is the father of Kim Field’s two sons.
2. He welcomed son Sebastian Alexander Morgan in 2007 and second, son, Quincy, оn December 3, 2013.
3. Christopher Morgan has been featured alongside his wife and sons on the cast of Real Housewives of Atlanta.
4. Morgan performed in the US tour of Dreamgirls back in 1999.
5. One of his most recent roles include, caretaker Dan Coker in the Atlanta production of the musical ghost story.
6. He was accused of being gay by Real Housewives of Atlanta cast members.
7. Christopher Morgan is seven-years Kim’s junior.
You can find Christopher Morgan on Instagram here.
Trending on Wagcelebrity.com: