Meet Erica Michelle Levy
Erica Michelle Levy also known as Erica Levy is a former TV producer and the fifth wife of award-winning TV host Geraldo Rivera.
Her hubby, simply known as Geraldo, has a career in journalism spanning for over four decades. He can be seen regularly as the host of “Geraldo Rivera Reports” on Fox News Channel, but now you’ll also enjoy of his charm in season 22 of Dancing With the Stars!
Erica Michelle Levy met Rivera when she was an employee of CNBC, where she worked until 2001. A couple of years later she became the executive producer of Travel Channel program: ”Geraldo’s Voyager: From Roots to the Rain Forest.”
The couple wedded in August 2003, in New York. Rabbi Peter J. Rubinstein performed the ceremony at Central Synagogue in New York. At the time she was 28 and Geraldo was 60-years-old.
He was previously married to Linda Coblentz, Edith Vonnegut, Sherryl Raymond –with whom he fathered son, Gabriel Miguel –and C.C. Dyer –with whom he became the father of daughters, Isabella Holmes and Simone Cruickshank. Geraldo is also the father of Cruz Grant, from his relationship with a Mexican woman.
During his previous marriages, her hubby fathered a total of four children. Erica Michelle Levy and Geraldo Rivera welcomed daughter, Sol Liliana in 2005.
Documentary producer Erica Michelle Levy is a native of Shaker Heights, Ohio. She was born January 30, 1975. She is the daughter of Howard Levy, her mother is Nancy, née Malevan. She has a brother named, Joshua, according to IMDb.
Below you can read seven fast facts about the lovely, Erica Michelle Levy:
– Erica Michelle Levy is 32-years Geraldo’s junior.
– Erica Michelle Levy a graduated from the University of Wisconsin.
– She worked at NBC Universal as a producer
– Erica Michelle Levy is a stepmom to Geraldo’s children from previous marriages.
– Her father died after battling prostate cancer in 2007.
– She lives in Edgewater, New Jersey with her hubby and daughter.
– She was involved in a car accident in 2015.
Trending on Wagcelebrity.com: