Carson Mcallister is the boyfriend and soon to be husband of Latin and ballroom dancer from DWTS, Witney Carson!
That’s right the 21-year-old dancer and her long time love, recently got engage and are ecstatic about it! So just, who is the guy who stole Witney Carson’s heart?
Mcallister popped the big question on Friday night and a beyond happy Witney shared the news via Instagram the next day, writing:
My love of four years Carson Mcallister proposed last night & I feel like the luckiest, happiest woman in the world. It was perfect, he’s perfect #engaged.
Let me tell you 7 facts you need to know about Carson Mcallister
- His full name is Kevin Carson McAllister
- He attended Southern Utah University
- They dated a little over three years ago when both were in high school.
- He proposed at the beach and had a photographer on-hand to capture the moment!
- Carson McAllister has some seriously good taste, According to E! News, “the custom designed ring features a 2ct Rocky Mountain diamond and halo with a rose gold band.”
- Witney’s last name is her fiance’s first name, but for this two, it sure worked out good!
- 33-year-old Chris is a solid 12 years older than Witney, and is super ready to settle down on the farm and have kids.
Find Carson Mcallister on Instagram here.
Trending on Wagcelebrity.com: